Sunday, June 17, 2007

I can almost smell it...

...oh so close to Glasto now. I've spent many a happy hour reading the festival message boards and the 'blitz' spirit is well and truly in operation. The weather this week has been shite. Not as shite as the apocolyptic flash flood of 2005, but still pretty grim. Given this I've invested in a natty pair of waterproof golfing trousers (£5.99 from Sports World) and some brand new wellies from a shop called Giant Shoe Bargains (£4...a steal). There, now The Hearing Aid has turned in to a cut price fashion site. I am the new Trinny and Susannah...or maybe that Gok bloke who gets people to pose in the buff. Anyway, the point of all this (good grief...there's a point is there?) is that this is the last mention of Glasto...until I return. Promise. There. To make up for boring the tits off anybody who isn't going I've found a lovely picture of a young lady who's appearing in Trash City...a new 'nightime' Glastonbury venue that promises 'an intergalactic red-light district'. For once I am lost for words...

No comments: