Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Irrepressible urge...



Okay, I can’t resist it, I know I’ve mentioned this gig once or twice already but it stands a very good chance of being one of the best shows you’re ever likely to see...ever...ever...ever...so bear with me again. The Irrepressibles are a glorious fusion of chamber pop, fashion show, theatre and, for want of a better word, ‘happening’. It’s just beautiful, emotional, emotive and, what the hell, life enhancing stuff and I defy anyone to see them live and not come out of the gig with a memory that'll last a lifetime. At the very least. One of the highlights of the Fierce Festival (check out the rest of the line up) you can catch the full Irrepressibles experience for yourself on Tuesday 2nd March at the Town Hall. DON’T MISS IT...trust me.

3 comments:

Wayne Fox Photography said...

This man knows his onions. And his bands.

Sailor Annie said...

I'm seeing this band on Tuesday, and really looking forward to it!

The Baron said...

Cheers both, should be another great show from a truly amazing band...