Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Got the Radkey, got the secret...



Okay, pardon the obscure Urban Cookie Collective pun (any 90s Eurodance fans in the house...just me then...right), couldn't resist it, just as I'm finding it pretty darn hard to resist the lure of Missouri three piece punkers Radkey right now. Dragging 80s punk kicking and screaming (literally) into the 21st Century they've already opened for the legendary Fishbone and appeared on Jools Holland, all before any of 'em turned 20. Blimey. Cop a load of this one...



Now you lucky, lucky people can catch them at the Hare and Hounds on Monday 24th February. Er...let me hear you say "Whooohooo!". I'm waiting...that's better. Hailed as "one of the best new teen rock bands of the moment" by The Guardian's Paul Lester (one of the few music writers I pay much attention to these days) they're ably supported by Turbogeist and the hotly tipped Lyger.





Tickets right here from our good chums at Birmingham Promoters.

No comments: